Everybody Likes Simple & Easy Recipe of Dark Chocolate Cake!!
There is so much joy in preparing fresh food simply. I really ignore complicated directions and finicky recipes. I cook the things that my family and friends want to eat and I try to keep things relatively healthy and affordable.
Well my friends, this is my first blog post and i would like to start my new innings by making something really simple, sweet & easy and with those easy ingredients which everyone have in their kitchen.
We all bring cookies, biscuits to celebrate any moment, as a snack or to lower down your hunger craving. Some health conscious people would go for lite biscuits with less sugar and cholesterol. So, the idea is that Cookies or biscuits are not going to make everything better, but it’s butter and sugar and coffee and cocoa powder and those are all good things at the moment.
I’ll take cheerfulness and kindness in cake form form and they’re easy enough to make and share with friends and family.
Time: 10 minutes
12-15 Marie Biscuits
2 Cup chilled Milk
1 Teaspoon Coffee Powder
3 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
2 Tablespoon Butter
8 Tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- Take a mixing bowl and add 1 teaspoon coffee powder and mix it with 1/2 cup chilled milk and 2 tablespoon powdered sugar and make a coffee mix.
- Now take another bowl and put melted butter in it with 6 tablespoon of sugar powder and 3 tablespoon of cocoa powder with 1.5 cup milk to make a chocolate sauce. you can increase or decrease the quantity of milk to make a runny chocolate mixture.
- Now take a foil paper and spread it on tray.
- Dip Marie biscuit in coffee mix and keep it on foil paper, now spread chocolate sauce evenly on biscuit.
- Take another biscuit and dip in it coffee mix ad put it on the top of first biscuit and again spread chocolate sauce over it.
- Repeat this process again to make a biscuit tower
- Now cover all biscuits from all sides with chocolate sauce ad make it smooth with the help of a spoon.
- Sprinkle some choco chips, coloured beads over the Pillars and freeze it in freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove tower after an hour and cut it with sharp knife, serve delicious chocolate cake or choclate pillar. 🙂